Saturday, October 4, 2008

Margaret Cho Day

My 4 and 3/4 seconds of fame. 

She didn't show the part in which I sincerely asked her to prom. 

She didn't show the part in which she said "We'll talk after the show."

She also didn't show the part in which after the show she said to me: "Yeah, totally. Just Facebook me." 

Oh, and the part in which she stumped on my young heart.

I promised her a ticket.

I promised her dinner. 

I even promised her I would Facebook her. 

And guess what? I did. Yeah, that's right. I keep promises. I don't ignore other peoples' Friend Requests. Especially people who promised me a ticket, dinner, and a Facebook friend request/message. Not that many people make me these promises, but when it does happen to me, at least I know I won't ignore them for 5 months, 21 days, 3 hours, 2 minutes, and 18 seconds (and counting). But instead all I get is my stupid, hoarse laugh being showed over and over again on TV and my role as the stupid-celebrity-crazed-high-school-17-year-old-girl-asking-for-her-signature-on-a-t-shirt-she-found-in-her-bag-that-she-originally-needed-to-wear-for-her-homeroom-picture. I may be almost all of these things, but one thing is for sure -- I'm 18 and a half years old. Take that, Margaret Cho.

And take this from a mature and composed girl:
 > :p

3 comments:

The Wee Gees said...

uhm...

Melinda said...

poor liz and her broken heart. what did margaret end up saying anyways?

Liz said...

....

that's what. nothing. nada.